From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 11:35:07 -0700
Hi Tom, I'll bet the Versatuner will do the trick. I
used to use my versatuner 2 for just that when I had
the realistic full coverage receiver from the mid
80's, don't remember the model, but it would get
blasted on the low bands from the a.m. stations that
were within a few miles of my house back in Arizona,
and the versatuner cleared most of that up, even in DX
mode on the rig.

http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/print_splash