From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 10:17:26 -0400
    Lou:

I have an MFJ versatuner somewhere around here, and I may just try it with
the THF6A on short-wave frequencies just to  see what happens.  I have real
front-end overload problems with an Icom W32A dual-bander that I use as my
2-meter and 440 HT in the office at the University where I teach, and
haven't figured out how to deal with that yet.  The versatuner, of course,
is only for the HF frequencies, so that won't help.

Anyway, interesting ideas here.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ