From:
Lynn Roberts N8LXK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:55:28 -0500
 Michael and list,

The information you need is on the ARRL website at
www.arrl.org/whttp://1aw.html#w1awsked

Hopefully this site is accessible. Of course times given are per the major
Pacific, MTN, CENT, and EAST zones. If you don't live in one of these
adjustments will be necessary also in DST or not in the summer.
As a service to blind members of this list, I'll call you via phone if you
will e-mail your phone number off-list. My e-mail address is
U. S. only on phone calls, since I don't have unlimited calls to Canada now.

Lynn