From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 06:17:34 -0800
When I have problems that I think might be caused by
the window not being maximized, I just hit windows d,
go to the task bar and pick the window I want. Amazing
how well it works. It's especially useful in MSN
messenger as reading the message history can get dicey
when you have multiple contacts in 1 window and it's
not maximized.

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/