From:
Terri Pannett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 20:46:38 -0800
I think the thread is interesting.  Have you noticed there are more
questions about how to get JAWS to do this or that than WindowEyes?  It
implies WE either does the job better or is easier to learn how to use.

You can always relate screen readers to ham radio if you want to use them
for reading Packet or Pactor or how about comparing screen readers when you
want to program a radio using your PC.

Terri, Amateur radio call sign KF6CA.  Army MARS call sign AAT9PX,
California