Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 19:56:17 -0600
I called the FCC about a week and a half ago to ask them about getting the OET65
bulletin and amateur radio supplement to it in braille.  It doesn't seem to be
available from anywhere and I'd really like to be aboe to figure station setups
without the requirement for a computer.  To my surprise they seem very willing
to provide it to me and are saying they plan to ship it about February 2 -- I
wonder how big this mess will be with all the tables.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP, R/D - AU
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html