From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 11:44:33 -0600
Hi everyone.  How has everyone on the list been?  I've been attending to
business here, and am getting ready for one job interview next week, and
possibly another depending on how a phone call goes later on today.  At any
rate, the THF6A got repaired, and is now charging, and just for everyone's
information in and around Michigan and Ohio there will be a new repeater
mounted on the Rencen Building in Detroit, 73 stories tall in a few months.
It will be on 145.21 with a 123 PL.  At any rate, I hope that all is well
and look forward to talking soon.