Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 22:28:36 -0500
Yes, Don, you are missing something.  It used to be that, if you supplied them
with your e-mail info, it would be displayed below where you see the
birthdate.  Now, they've changed that to discourage spambots.  The e-mail
comes up in a graphical format which, of course, is unreadable by screen
readers.

By the way, just as an aside, I prefer Buckmaster to QRZ as it is more
accurate.  For example, QRZ assigns you arbitrarily as to coordinates, your
county and a grid square based on your zip code.  The algorithm they use
assigns these based on where most of the population of that particular zip
code resides.

In my case, this results in inaccuracies.  I live in Ingham County, but am
assigned to Eaton as parts of both counties share the zip code.  On the other
hand, Buckmaster accurately assigns one to the correct county, grid square and
coordinates.  I used to be able to type in my friend's call, N8KL, and it
shows him in a different grid square than I even though we were two blocks
apart.  Lol!

Steve, K8SP