From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 13:47:50 -0800
Glad to hear you're back on the air again. My
screen-reader said your friend has cokes comming out
of the bottom of his flag pole, hahaha. But that
reminded me of when I had a 2 element miniquad in the
backyard in Arizona. I didn't have a rotator, so it
was a strong arm rotator with the push-up pole stuck
in the ground atop a coke bottle to make it easy to
turn the whole pole. Had a twig duct taped to the pole
at face level for north, *grin*