From:
John McCann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 23:28:02 -0500
Matthew:

Carole Walker Potter didn't have a career in radio, her dad did, and still
does.  Ed Walker, a blind fellow (as it happens), now does a four-hour show
every sunday evening between 7:00 and 11:00 pm on WAMU called, "The Big
Broadcast".  He plays a variety of old-time radio shows.  HE archives the
show for a week after it's broadcast.  You can go to:

www.wamu.org

and follow the links from there.  I haven't done that in a while myself;
haven't had time.

John McCann
KW4U
Echolink node number: 1789