From:
richard & Karlene <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
richard & Karlene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 22:00:05 -0500
Hi Mike;
I had an fl2100 many years ago and it was a nice little amplifier.  It was
no problem to tune with an audio device connected to the meter or to the
antenna line.  It is a little small and sometimes got warm using it on cw.
The only obvious draw back is that it too uses 572bs in the final.  Although
I haven't shopped for tubes in a long time, the last time I looked they were
rather pricey.
good luck
Rich