From:
"andrew.shipp" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 23:48:06 -0000
Hello Shorn,  I sent you the IRLP node number for one of the repeaters near
me,  that one has Ehcolink on that the IRLP node number for that one is,
5483.  Or if you cannot get me on that one  there is always this one which
doesn't have Ehcolink on just IRLP node and the number for this one is 5364.
Now I've done that  could you please give me a node number for IRLP  near
you please and maybe one of these days  we might just link up.

Regards

Andrew F Shipp

Home phone +44,0,1604-517007

Mobile 07773457805

Northamptonshire UK

All messages are checked by Norton anti virus before sending.