Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 19:32:57 -0600
HI JIm and others,

WHen do you guys gather on 3967.  I've got 75 meters back up and
running again.  I"ll try to be there if I"m not working.  SOunds like
it's a weekend evening.  Being a musician you know how that g oes but
I"ll sure give it a try when I"m here.

NOw if I could just find out where the problem is in my rotor cabling.
Antenna's stuck pointing in a northerly direction for 20 15 and 10.
WOrked when we first put it up, then I went to route the rotor cable
through the window properly so the window would close. OH well.  MOre
fun when we can get together with my climbing buddies.  WIll take a
couple of us up topside if we don't find the problem on this end as we
will have to take the top mast down to get at the rotor.  oH well.

sTIll I've got 80 40 20 15 and 10 all working now and that's going the
right direction.

73 de nf5b

Richard Webb

Electric Spider Productions

--- Benjamin Franklin, NOvember 1755 from the
Historical review of Pennsylvania