From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 15:42:50 -0800
I agree with you. Especially since the subject is
often all I read. If I'm not interested in a
particular subject because I don't own nor can I
afford the radio, or I'm not using a linksys router I
delete the message because if I read every message on
every list I'd have no time for anything else, so when
I click on a no subject and find something that I have
no interest in I do a mental *ug*. Cause I wasted all
that time downloading it when I could have deleted it
and I'm sure y'all do the same thing. Subjects are
important if you want your messages read. They're like
the window displays in stores.
or CQ's on the air. If you get on 20 hoping to talk to
a j a, but you just call a general CQ, you probably
won't get a j a comming back on the first try.

http://photos.yahoo.com/