From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 11:59:26 -0500
Hi all does anyone have the Icom P2AT hand held, I guess it was out about 10
years ago who can give me a text manual for it or something like that?  I
got one real cheap, no manual or anything, it needs a lithium battery but I
think I'm going to keep the radio a while, I like it. Will work out good in
the garage and stuff or just as a spare so if anyone can help out with it at
all I'd appreciate it. It seems pretty easy I'd just like some sort of
manual or something Icom's site has nothing on it at all.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3