From:
Charles Borg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charles Borg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 18:08:08 +0100
Shawn and all,

I have a couple of questions for the list regarding Echolink.  The first regards the alarm when the alarm goes off the alarm
window remains visible to my screen reader, how can it be taken away so other info can be visible?

If I take all the alarms out and leave stations in favourites only, how would I know when a desired station comes on
echolink?

Thanks and I will come back with more questions as they crop uop.

73 to y'all,
Charlie 9h1fbs