From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 12:04:42 -0800
Never got around to the c w nets, but that's
impressive! I've always coppied in my head, and don't
know if I could write it down too. My hand always
cramped when I used slate and stylus, and I had a
braille writer, and you can't c your mistakes til you
move the slate down, so I wasn't ever too inthusiastic
about it, *grin*. I was really working hard at field
days to copy high speed c w, keep all the info in my
head long enough to spit it out to my logger, for some
reason though I got better the tireder I got, hi.

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree