From:
fred Olver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 19:48:17 -0500
I wouldn't waste my time getting the interface andy.  Most of the items can
be programed from the front of the rig, even if you can't see it, and any
software which I have seen to make use of the programing possibilities
doesn't offer you much that a sighted friend could assist you with.  Also,
most of the logging programs which I have tried to use with the 746 and
speech do not work with speech, so for me it's a non-issue, in fact, I just
sold my interface today and am glad to be rid of it.

Fred Olver, N 9 B S O  [log in to unmask]