From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 09:53:56 -0800
This is with window eyes. Don't know if you can do it
with jaws. This is great in any app in windoweyes
where a graphic you're interested in isn't labeled,
you can find it later. I found out how to switch pages
in Adobe Acrobat this way, kept right clicking
graphics til I got the right context menu, then
remembered the number. When I get better with WE I can
label it. I have 6.0 so not sure if I have the right
set file, maybe that's why most of the adobe graphics
aren't labeled. It would be great if there's some way
to get these numbers in Jaws as I'm not sure if you
can label graphics with out scripting?