From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 09:03:17 -0500
Speech is available for a 940, I have one in fact and love the radio, the
930 there was no speech for. Both are great radios, they're both about the
same size, both big base radios. Only thing with the 940 is you have to
check the serial number on it if you're thinking about buying one, there was
a bad run of them between the 5 and 7 million serial numbers, late 5 to
early 7  but if you can find a good one outside that range,  I'll never part
with mine, it's so quiet and a real pleasure to use almost daily. Simple to
use too, real easy I wasn't sure at first, but I had it mastered inside a
couple hours.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3