From:
Matthew Elliff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 23:42:18 -0500
hi all. i'm matthew. i'm 21 and i live in springfield missouri usa. i'm a
new ham, i got my lisence this summer, late june early july, qrz said june
30 th, but i didn't get the offical lisence til a little later so not sure
what it should be, i also use echolink and i like it a lot. i also use
window-eyes as my screen reader of choice. glad to be on this list! a friend
recommended it to me. i had problems getting on the list because people
weren't giving me the right subscribeing info. now that's all straightened
out.
Matthew Elliff KC0QJJ
echolink node number is 120011
73s!