From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 10:28:37 -0400
Honestly, I have no clue at all about XP, I just know what I've heard
friends talking about not 5 minutes before on a repeater about as a problem
1 of them was having and it turned out to be the same symptoms and it was
his XP firewall was active, I guess it's active by default if that helps,
sorry, they lost me when talking about how to disable it, but I'm sure some
one on this list knows how and can help you, I'm still using windows 98.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3