From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 10:20:13 -0400
You need to set up the PL tones yourself, offset should be done for you
though, PL tones are menu item #1, or set mode item #1 if you prefer,
there's a way to scan too but I haven't used it much, I know it worked for
me when I went to visit family with it though. If you sit with the radio,
and the quick guide from www.icanworkthisthing.com  like I did and actually
go through the radio with that guide and try everything it says as it says
to do things, you'll be just fine, that's how I did it and I was perfectly
set up and going with it happily by the time I went to bed that night after
I got it. It is a fun little radio.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3