From:
John McCann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 21:40:22 -0400
Hi Lynn:

Thanks very much for the offer; I'll take you up on it.

Number here is:

703.845.7917

I don't have it published; best way I know of to keep down on the
telemarketing crazoids.

Yes, I do use JAWS (4.51), and as I say, I've been working with the program
successfully, but there may be some tweaking I could still do.

Okay; will keep the line free, and will happily return your call as I've got
unlimited long-distance here.

John
KW4U