From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 14:24:55 -0400
Hi everyone,

I just bought an MC80 desk mic which I want to use with my Kenwood
TMG707A.  I would also like to be able to use the PF buttons on the hand
mic that came with the radio, as well as the DTMF keypad for entering
frequencies directly.  If I had an MC89, I could at least switch back and
forth between the two mics, but I understand those are no longer
made.  Alternatively, I might be interested in building some sort of box
with the buttons in it, but I don't know much about what it would take to
do that.  Perhaps a box like that already exists, and I'd be willing to buy
one if it did.  I'd like to hear from anyone with any ideas, or maybe an
MC89 or equivalent for sale.

Steve