Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 09:25:47 -0700
Hi All,

I just want to call your attention to an item I have for sale.  This is the
Dentron MT-3000A antenna tuner.  It is a full legal limit tuner with
switched inductance and variable input and output capacitors.  It also has a
built-in 300 watt dummy load.  It can handle up to three antennas fed with
coax, a long wire and a balanced line output with built-in balun--all
switchable from the front panel.  It also has metering on the front.  It is
in excellent electrical condition but does have some scratches on the top of
the cabinet where someone may have set equipment on top of it.

I am asking $275 plus shipping.  If interested, please email your reply to
the address shown in my signature line below or to my home email at

Thank you for reading this and very 73.
Kevin, K7RX

Kevin Nathan, Independent Living Coordinator
Dept. of Services for the Blind
3411 S. Alaska
Seattle, Wa 98118
Voice:  (206) 721-6450