From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 18:23:20 -0400
    If the HT has an SMA antenna connection, you need an SMA to BNC adapter,
which is available in various forms from most ham radio dealers, including
AES, HRO, etc.  I think the going cost for one is about $5 if I remember
correctly.  You can also get an adapter that has a coax feedline so you
don't put as much stress on the SMA connection.  Those are also available
from ham radio dealers.

Hope this helps.

Best 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ