From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 22:29:08 -0400
Hi Lou,

That's pretty much what we've been thinking as we researched the radio this
week.  As it turns out, my friend decided to buy it, and he's already
enjoying some (though not all) of its features.  I think he'll buy the
QSY-er as soon as he gets enough money.  Thanks to you and everyone else on
the list who took the time to give me feedback.  It was quite helpful.

Steve