From:
Keith Reedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 12:42:11 -0500
Hello every one,

Let me take a run at this from another angle.

I use my IC-T90A to talk on. By that I mean I talk to other amateures with
it.  I use mostly 2 meters and 440.  I carey the little braille guide with
me on the road and I have no trouble programing the little rig.  I can
program PL tones,  or search for them with the Icom's tone search function,
I do not use the software.  I in put frequencies from the Keypad and with
the CW read out I always and I mean always know where I am on what ever
band I am on.

The out put is 5 watts and useing the guide, I always know wheather I am on
high or low power.  the power pack last some where arround 5 hours with out
a charge, the receiver is great and I can carey it in a pocket.

You can find the guide on,
www.icanworkthisthing.com
or if you want I will send you a guide in braille if you will send me your
address off list at the e-mail address listed below.

If you want to talk to other hams, program with out software and if you
want to know where you are on the band at all times, The IC-T90A, selling
now for less than $240  is the cat's whiskers.

Thanks.

73 Keith-WA9DRO
Keith-WA9DRO
God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.
Hudson Taylor