From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 04:19:51 -0000
Hi Lou,

I can answer the last question.  The full/semi/no break-in function is in
m3, f2 and it toggles between them.  I was just sitting here doing that with
mine.  Look on the icanworkthisthing.com web site.  I think I sent them a
cheat sheet on the 706 Mark II which is pretty close to the G.  If it isn't
there, let me know and I'll send it to you as an attachment.

Good luck and 73.

Kevin, K7RX :)