From:
"Ray T. Mahorney" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 12:20:15 -0400
You can and I've tried to get the software sorted but I have found it to be inaccessible with
JFW4.0  The guy who developed it has tried to make it accessible but I think he may have fallen
short of the mark.  Scripts or sets would likely make the thing accessible.  (Standard
Disclaimer:  Your mileage may very.)
Ray T. Mahorney
WA4WGA
The Man with the perfect! face for Radio!
http://www.radio-nerd.net