From:
Gary Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 17:48:20 -0500
Anthony,

Both of those models are tri banders that come standard with 2 meters and 70
centimeters with the option to add one additional module. I had the brother
to the 741, the 641, that came with 2 meters and 220. I liked the radio and
found it pretty easy to get around with direct keypad entry but they do not
have a voice synthesizer option. Any of these models are tri banders that
come with 2 bands standard with the option to add one additional module.
2 meters and 220 band:
tm641 and tm642
2 meters and 70 centimeters:
tm741 and tm742

Gary

Talking power/SWR meter coming soon for the ham operators out there. Call or
write for more information.
Gary Jackson    KK5GE
Phone: 409-962-0353