From:
Kenneth Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 16:26:25 -0400
Hello, the t90 works great in split mode on different bands.  I often
set my tm-v7a as a half duplex cross-band repeater and the t90 is set up
in split vhf/uhf operation.  I set the t90 to transmit into the v7 on
440 and I listen to the 2m repeater direct.

The only thing I have not been able to figure out on the t90 is how to
put memories into memory banks without using the programming software.
I've have several memory banks set up for different public services but
I can only do this using the computer software.   Once the memory banks
are set up it is easy to  select which bank you want to scan.  To bad
you can only scan one bank at a time and to bad you can not save the
split frequencies into a memory channel.

Regards, Ken - N5SWR