From:
"Nathan, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 14:15:38 -0700
Hi Again Bob,

I just tried the web site you gave me and it says it can't be found.  Could
you try it or doublecheck please to make sure what you sent is right?

Thanks much and sorry for the problem.  Very 73.
Kevin, K7RX

Kevin Nathan, Independent Living Coordinator
Dept. of Services for the Blind
3411 S. Alaska
Seattle, Wa 98118
Voice:  (206) 721-6450