From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 May 2003 22:33:57 -0000
Hi All,

Many of you may remember Marlaina Lieberg.  Well, she is now living here in
the Seattle area and I just got back from helping to put up a new vertical
antenna at their place.  She also has a Kenwood TS-2000.  I took some time
this afternoon to go over the controls with her but, as those of you who own
one of these beauties know, there is way too much to remember at one time.

Marlaina has asked me if I could put together a list of keys and controls
and their functions.  I can do this but it will take quite a while to do and
I wonder if someone here has already done this who might send me the file so
I don't have to reinvent the wheel.  I would certainly appreciate any such
assistance if you can help me.

Thanks very much and very 73 to all.

Kevin, K7RX :)