From:
Terri Pannett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 10:50:42 -0800
Dear Keith,

I think WindowEyes has a laptop layout.  Did you try changing the layout?

I'm glad you didn't buy one of those so-called "Visionary Laptalks" from
Beyond Sight.  I bought the so-called "visionary desktalk" and I've had
nothing but problems with it.  Some of them are probably because they didn't
give me any kind of manual for learning Windows XP.  I'm finally getting the
hang of Windows but I haven't yet bought any word processing program.  I use
DBT for Windows for everything.  I haven't bought the Windows version of the
ONLINE Bible, either, because I understand there's a problem with the
program working well with WindowEyes.

Did you ever think of getting a BrailleNote or other braille display to go
with your laptop?  I'm such a braille display fan, especially a BN fan, I
could never use speech alone.

WindowEyes is a great screenreader and GW Micro is a great company.

I hope you and your family are well.  Have a great day and God bless you.

Terri Amateur Radio call sign KF6CA.  Army MARS call sign AAT9PX, California