From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 21:48:43 -0500
Hi Shirley;

I have never used this feature because, I just go on to the site.

I type the letter (f) to go to the first form field.

When I get there, I just hit my left mouse key and that puts jaws into edit
mode.

I type in the call sign and type enter.

You can also perform a name search.

When you go on to the qrz web site, do an insert f7 and that will bring up
the list of links.

When the list comes up type the letter (n) until you hear, "name search".

When that link is selected, hit enter.

Hit the letter (f) until you hear jaws read some information about the name
search field.

Then, it will identify the edit field.

Just tap your left mouse button and type in what you want to find.

E.G. Vece Anthony J

and, then hit enter.  Don't worry about upper or lower case and punctuation.

Upper and lower case are treated the same and punctuation is ignored.

I hope this helps.

If anyone has any problems, please let me know.

73 De Anthony W2AJV