From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 09:44:23 -0600
I have spent three hours looking for that code program that Rick
built.  Did a web search looked through my storage cd's and hard
drives.  This search is being made more difficult because I don't remember
the name of the file.
I found Super Morse,  I found log eqf, I found a program to calculate SWr,
I found 1995 exams to deleete, I found that I can make Charley Crawford's
wonderful dos software work under windows xp, but nooo I didn't find what I
am looking for.
Anybody have the file or at least remember it's name?