From:
Gary Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 22:23:18 -0600
Hi don,

If you are using jaws I have a script that you can add that allows you to
reply directly to the original sender instead of the list. Works great for
these mailing lists when you do want to write somebody privately that has
posted to the list. There are other ways of getting the original sender's
email address but I really like being able to just use a keystroke to reply
to the sender. If you or anybody else is interested just let me know and
I'll be glad to send the instructions and even help them make the change if
needed. Gary

Local Phone Service Plus Unlimited Long Distance To All 50 States and
Canada. Call Me or Write For More Information.
Gary Jackson
Phone: 409-962-0353