From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 12:13:58 -0500
Hi everyone,

I have a voltage controlled oscillator (VCO) that I used years ago to read
the meters on various pieces of equipment.  The other day, I turned it on
to discover that even after I replaced its batteries, it was very dead.  I
know that articles have been written on how to build these devices, and I
also know that at one time someone was building them and making them
available to blind hams.  Are any of these VCO devices available today?  If
not, does anyone here have or know where I can get a schematic to build
one?  Thanks in advance.

Steve