From:
Keith Reedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 11:27:42 -0500
Hi April and good luck on your test.

You ask if any of us were working in our radio clubs.

I was presadent for two years, on the bord for six years and I am one of
the net controls for our Skywarn net.  So you can find lots of stuff to
doo  and you will love it.

73 Keith-WA9DRO

At 05:33 AM 2/4/03 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Thanks to Shirley, um, I'm not used to remembering call signs yet, the VEC
>boys are coming to my home to test me some time this week.  LOL, I'm really
>nervous about this, but I think this time I can pass.  Do any of you belong
>to your local ham clubs?  If so, do they let you do anything?  I'm looking
>forward to being able to get a nice hand-held HT and do some community
>service work.  I also want to use Echo Link.  It sounds like a fascinating
>program.  Is there much difference between it and instant messenger
>programs?
>
>Can anybody tell me where to find the winmorse program?  I'd like to review
>the code and try to take the test for it also so I can progress to my
>general class license.
>
>SonLight and Sunlight, we need them both to be fulfilled!
>April
>
>E-mail:
>MS IM:
>
>AOL Instant Messenger:
>kars1414
>
>Yahoo Instant Messenger:
>
>I am a friend to all who fear you, to all who follow your precepts.  The
>earth is filled with your love, O Lord; teach me your decrees. ... Teach me
>knowledge and good judgment, for I believe in your commands.
>
>Psalm 119:63, 64, and 66.  (NIV)
>

>---

Keith-WA9DRO
God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.
Hudson Taylor