From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 06:04:49 -0500
I agree, I have a TS-570 and a TM-G707A both are very accessible to me, I'm
totally blind and my TH-F6A is great too. there are many others too so if
you let us know what he has, some of it might be usable.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3