Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
mieke janssen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 12:29:27 +0000
I know that tin cans in Holland still contain tin (there might be laws
against somewhere else?) even if they don't look like it, and a friend who
once had to design new tins in university told me that by making them look
better, with more fancy shapes on the sides and easy-opening-things, the tin
was weaker and could get into the food easier.Buying tin became more
expensive so tin can makeing comanys use al sorts of mixes of used metal
that might not all be as good as they should be

It might also be good to test your drinking water, tin might be used to
solder your pipes somewhere, maybe not in your house, but somewhere up the
system, that might also be where the mercury comes from...

Frederiek

>From: Theola Walden Baker <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: Diagnostic medical tests