Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Eva Hedin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 08:20:41 +0200
Subject: Re: Buckwheat

> Jens Wilkinson wrote:
>
> > ..it's still a grain that you can't eat without
> > processing,...
>
> What is it, that you can't eat without "process" it?
> I mean what do you?
> Amadeus

If ones leavens dough for some days most of the harmful substances disappear
from cereals. Some decades ago people ate cakes, pies, cockies only
sometimes. Nowadays we seem to eat unleaved cerals all the time and the
western world is getting fatter and fatter due to exess carbohydrate eating.
The main culprit is cereals soaked in sugar and unhealthy vegetables oil.
With that I don't mean that all vegetable oils are unhealthy.

Somehow, Amadeus, I've got the feeling that you are a vegetarian. Is that
correct?
Hope you had a nice time in Italy!
Eva