Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Eva Hedin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 08:12:33 +0200
.
> grape and watermelon seeds are not bad.
> Now I don't spit them out, I chew them.
> I eat less fruit in this way - butt suppose it's much more containing,
> due to the seeds.
>
> Amadeus
> (back from Italy)

Sorry,
Sometimes I get carried away and that affects my English. What I meant to
say was that the seeds in fruit come out the natural way more or less in the
same condition they got in but in a good fertilizer.
Fruit that had hard enough seeds to pass the intestines of their "predators"
unharmed (perhaps well prepared) and had the nicest fruit meat were the ones
that won the evolutionary race. If it did not harm the eating part it was
even better for the fruit.

These processes are hard to describe without using words that hint of a
plan. Nature has no plan but humans are such planning beings and therefore
we have problems with thinking in evolutionary terms.

I'm sure the seeds are more containing when you chew them but I don't like
to think of what they contain. Grains are seed too and they contain both
good and bad. That does not mean we can eat them. Some get tiresome problems
when they are young but most people only get ill later in life. Stroke and
heart attacks and blocked arteries (and more) is what we get from eating
grain/cereal.
Eva