Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jens Wilkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 19:10:15 -0700
--- Fredrik Murman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I know that one can eat the liver and eggs of a
> fish, but what about the
> rest of the intestines? Is it possible to make some
> kind of dish out of
> them?
>
> Fredrik

As far as I know, there's nothing wrong with eating
them along with the fish, as long as you don't mind
the bitter taste. In Japan people do eat them, though
not normally for big fish. Also, just as an aside, my
two daughters (half Japanese) have a favorite part of
tuna -- the eyeballs. It grosses me out a bit and I
think they actually enjoy seeing me that way. :-)

http://calendar.yahoo.com