Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Fredrik Murman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 01:47:37 -0500
Yesterday I decided to introduce some seeds to my diet. I went to a local
healthfood store and bought a bag of sproutable sunflower seeds. The woman
in the store explained me how to sprout them, but I haven't felt motivated.
So, a while ago I ate them as they were, with husk and everything, until I
didn't enjoy them anymore. They tasted great. Is it okey to eat them like
this? I've never heard or read anything bad about them, only good. But, why
do people roast them? Does anyone have any information about antinutrients
or other detrimental compounds in sunflower seeds, including the shell?

/Fredrik