C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 16:41:53 -0400
HRC is not "evil"?  Maybe not.  Let's go ask her buddy Vince Foster....

What?  You say he was found in a DC park with a "self inflicted" gunshot
wound to the back of the head?  Limber fellow, that one!

Drollness, drollity, drollision, drollosity aside, if you have children,
read "It Takes a Village".  Stephen King's got nothing on her!  Even more
frightening is that while Mr. King's works are novels, Miz R-C's is dead
serious, "this is the way things would be if I had my way" non-fiction.

As regards Chelsea, it's my understanding that her parents--both of
them--were more involved with their political machinations than spending
time raising their daughter.  Sure, it takes a village to raise your kids
when your out politicking and making nefarious land deals.  I think the kid
probably turned out ok in spite of her parents, not because of any special
nurturing they gave.  Sometimes it just happens that way.  Sometimes the
"preacher's kids" turn out to be the delinquents.

Point is, as Bobby indicated, HRC would just as soon have the government
raise your children and turn them into a wonderful race of
politically-correct Utopians.  Am I being tongue-in-cheek?  A little, maybe,
but what Hillary has publicly proposed is not too far from Marxist ideals,
or, worse yet, Hitler's concepts.

Yep, she's a person I fear.  I'd be afraid of her if she were male too.

Kyle