Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jerry Neufeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 09:29:17 -0400
Lowell, thanks much for your message. I am going to order my ts2000 today, I
having decided to do so following the positive responses about accessability
to menu items. I would be most interested in any braille documentation you
might have, in digital format or otherwise, and I would be most happy to
know where I might find a copy of the program of which you speak. Perhaps,
when you have a moment, you might write me privately to say something about
what this program does. I had hoped much for such a means of controlling the
transceiver but had heard nothing substantive until this morning. E-mail to:

Thanks much for your encouraging comments.

Jerry