Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Walt Sebastian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 08:20:39 -0400
Hi Jerry,
It is a free download from www.kenwood.net, I hope tat is right.  Go to
amateur equipment and then downloads and look for a file named mcp_2000, I
looked several times before I( asked for the filename.  The cable is an
ordinary DB9.  It connects to the rear of the rig near the right end if
facing the front of it.  In the memory part, it gives places for frequency,
mode, steps, I don't know what that is for, offset as for a repeater,
simplex, there are 6 tabs for ctcss and dcs codes, memory name, I think that
is more a sighted thing, and optional lockout.  I started with a Kenwood
TS520 and I guess I would still be using it but It died after 19 years.  I
also have a Ten-Tec Omni Delta with the AR199, that was the original price
also.  Since I have had the TS2000, I have only used the other rig a few
times.  Usually when I had something screwed up on the Kenwood.  I hope this
helps.  Good luck and 73.

Walt
WA4QXT
New London CT